application ;o

Public recruitment forum for our fRO Guild.

application ;o

Beitragvon Nadia » So 28. Nov 2010, 00:30

Hello there !
I'm a 25 years old (so I'd avoid the embarassing question :P ) italian girl called Nadia, currently living in Florence. At the moment I'm working part-time in a clothing store during the day and giving some maths/english lessons to a few children/friends. My online times depends a lot upon how much work the store has, and according to how many workmates gets freedays for whatever silly reason ~_~

I'm playing RO for about 6-7 years, with some breaks. I recently knew euRO closed, and since winter is approaching... and I have some spare time during the week, I decided to start over on fRO. Today I was pleased to see in prontera someone with the old babylon logo, which I remember from the.. 2004 (correct? D: ). I was more or less directly close to the guild by a few old members, like gq, rave, adramelk, duck and silmaril, whom I played a bit together in the former days with, and they always told great of the group in the guild :p
At the moment I'm guildess, and since I started playing only last week I have no uber equipment or character. Speaking with Mono ingame, he told me to write an application on this board, to eventually start a trial time and play with you ;o

Concerning RO/fRO
I am interested in playing woe, and I will focus on getting the char and the proper equipment for those, as soon as possible. I have experience with different classes, like scholar, priest, highwizard, and stalker but I guess I will build up this time a woe-soul linker. Reasons are quite simple: It would be something new, and I personally think it's a class very understimated by a lot, and that a lot of people doesn't like to play for some reason :D
Additionally, I will not need extra expensive gears, and is probably not the most expensive in woe. I'd not like to not give the best for zeny troubles after all ;o
I'm currently leeching only the tkm/sl, and collecting loot with a rouge (consider it my main char for now) in various maps. My rouge is still around base 70, but she has enough flee to survive in leveling areas, without "real" equipment.

the rouge will eventually in future turn in a woe-stalker when it will finally reach her aura
the Soul Linker will be VIT/DEX with some int and str. And as equipment I will probably try to get the bg or kvm set.

Monogamy told me you currently have most, or only german members, but since I'm trying to learn it, It won't be that bad after all. Might be cool to translate most important guildnotice, announcements or orders in siege tho!
I read you will start soon playing WoE, and I honestly dont know if my chars will be ready by then. In case those aren't, if I'm not working, I could also help with warps or something like that if you want it :)

Concerning me I'd like to add a small -nadia-instruction-tips :D

coffe!
breakfast @bed!
travelling
sport!
clubbing
shoes! (oh well... /heh )
laughing for silly reasons!
cats /lv

dislikes :(
stubborness
rough person
lies /bawi

In case you wanna know more or I forgot something important, feel free to ask
Nadia

edit: ah yea
here is my skill tree planned for the SL

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... FbnadwN1jX
;o
Nadia

von Anzeige » So 28. Nov 2010, 00:30

Anzeige

Re: application ;o

Beitragvon ThanaToast » So 28. Nov 2010, 00:51

Hi there! =D

I'll come straight to the "important" point =o
Nadia hat geschrieben:Monogamy told me you currently have most, or only german members, but since I'm trying to learn it, It won't be that bad after all. Might be cool to translate most important guildnotice, announcements or orders in siege tho!

I don't know how "English-skilled" the most of us are, so it could be that the most of the time there'll be this evil german Language in Guildchat and TS, I hope this won't be a problem for you even if you want to learn it, it can be sometimes going on the nerves (does that word even exist?c.c man I need to refresh mah english) to hear words you can't understand.

Nadia hat geschrieben:Concerning me I'd like to add a small -nadia-instruction-tips :D

shoes! (oh well... /heh )

Typical Girl imo /gg

Nadia hat geschrieben:In case you wanna know more or I forgot something important, feel free to ask

How's the weather in Florence? :ugly:

€: Nice Avatar /no1
Bild
ThanaToast

Beitragvon Caji » So 28. Nov 2010, 01:36

welcome /bo
BildBild
Caji

Beitragvon *Hanami* » So 28. Nov 2010, 02:01

Hello Nadia,

welcome at our forums and i like coffee aswell and shoes 4 lookin <3

greets cassiopaya
*Hanami*

Beitragvon Wind Whisper » So 28. Nov 2010, 09:30

Welcome!
So Babylon is becoming international after all? I like! ;D

Oh and: Shoes ftw!!
Bild
Wind Whisper

Beitragvon Shibo » So 28. Nov 2010, 10:55

Yeah shoes ftw! I got 2 pairs as well (and none ingame) :ugly:

English guildchat would be interesting. I do not need english at work, so I think I unleared most of the things, but I'm motivated to see how much is left :ugly:

welcome!
There are only 10 types of people in the world,
those who understand binary and those who don't
Shibo

Beitragvon Monogamy » So 28. Nov 2010, 11:19

hey nadia !
nice to see your application <3
i would like to see you join our guild. a guild on french ragnarok should have some international flare.. also if you are italian *gg*
btw.. from my former rock n roll time i still know some italian words.. hmm but i shouldnt write this in public! /shy

If you are ig, we can have a little meeting at around 16 h. Then you will get a Mentor and your trial time as i told you :)
btw.. your ig char is called Nadija, not Nadia right?
Bild
Monogamy
Administrator

Beitragvon Nadia » So 28. Nov 2010, 12:18

yea, Nadija is the TKM name ;o
I will try to be around 16, done with store this morning (but i got an appointment for tonight :S dont know if woe was planned!)
;o
Nadia

Beitragvon Monogamy » So 28. Nov 2010, 12:24

we just do a test woe with schellione, but no need for you to join us there :)
Bild
Monogamy
Administrator

Beitragvon Nadia » So 28. Nov 2010, 14:58

ThanaToast hat geschrieben:How's the weather in Florence? :ugly:

€: Nice Avatar /no1

well sadly raining and windy for a week already now :(
;o
Nadia

Beitragvon Lonely Stranger » So 28. Nov 2010, 15:10

hello and welcome

and btw

EVERYONE LIKES FUCKING CATS, WTF, SNAKES ARE TEH FUTURE, SNAKES !..not stupid cats q_q
Lonely Stranger

Beitragvon Kyo » So 28. Nov 2010, 16:03

hi hope you have fun with us
Kyo

Beitragvon Nevina » Mo 29. Nov 2010, 23:22

Welcome!

Sorry Lonely, but cats simply rock. :ugly: <3

Spoiler für :
Bild
Bild